Skiing On Tv

AtomicSkier

The high for saturday isnt even leaving the teens!  :D

DUDE THATS SOOO NOT COOL. Every year at the blue race it never comes about like 20 degrees. I don't think anyone can remember when it has. Im going to freeze my ass off :angry:

And to beat Jeff with times....

Sat. Jan. 10, Chevy Truck America's Opening (M-GS), Park City, OLN, 4 pm Sat. Jan. 10, Alpine World Cup (M-DH), Chamonix, France, OLN, 7 pm Tue. Jan 13, Chevrolet U.S. Disabled Alpine Championships, ESPN, 2 pm Sat. Jan. 17, Chevy Truck Birds of Prey (M-DH), Beaver Creek, CO, OLN, 4 pm Sat. Jan. 17, Alpine World Cup (M-DH), Wengen, Switzerland, OLN, 7 pm Sat. Jan. 24, Chevrolet U.S. Snowboard Grand Prix, OLN, 4 pm Sun. Jan. 25, Nature Valley Freestyle Challenge, Lake Placid, NY, NBC, 3:30 pm Sat. Jan. 31, Nature Valley Freestyle World Cup, OLN, 4 pm Sat. Jan. 31, Alpine World Cup (M-DH), Garmisch, Germany, OLN, 7 pm

Edited by skidude

The high for saturday isnt even leaving the teens!  :D

DUDE THATS SOOO NOT COOL. Every year at the blue race it never comes about like 20 degrees. I don't think anyone can remember when it has. Im going to freeze my ass off :angry:

And to beat Jeff with times....

Sat. Jan. 10, Chevy Truck America's Opening (M-GS), Park City, OLN, 4 pm Sat. Jan. 10, Alpine World Cup (M-DH), Chamonix, France, OLN, 7 pm Tue. Jan 13, Chevrolet U.S. Disabled Alpine Championships, ESPN, 2 pm Sat. Jan. 17, Chevy Truck Birds of Prey (M-DH), Beaver Creek, CO, OLN, 4 pm Sat. Jan. 17, Alpine World Cup (M-DH), Wengen, Switzerland, OLN, 7 pm Sat. Jan. 24, Chevrolet U.S. Snowboard Grand Prix, OLN, 4 pm Sun. Jan. 25, Nature Valley Freestyle Challenge, Lake Placid, NY, NBC, 3:30 pm Sat. Jan. 31, Nature Valley Freestyle World Cup, OLN, 4 pm Sat. Jan. 31, Alpine World Cup (M-DH), Garmisch, Germany, OLN, 7 pm

hah that sucks! ill be nice and warm in my long underwear with fleece underwear on top of that, while your in your spandex :lol::lol:

You guys ever watch RSN if you've traveled to Vermont, Utah, Summit County, etc.???  Man, what a great network...all ski, all snowboard all the time.  I wish someone would launch a local affiliate for the PA/NJ area.

I see it some times. It can get really repetative sometimes but is still fun to watch.

ahh yes, we have digital cable too, type in skiing and itll bring up all shows with the word skiing in it, or have the word skiing in its description.  :rolleyes:

Nope not digital cable....well maybe it is who knows but the TV came with it...it has nothing to do with the cable. TV has like a built in TV guide that updates itself.

The only downside to OLN's coverage of the World Cup this year is that they are covering just one race per weekend, while there are usually two women's and two men's races. I like Chad's color and always rooted for him, but the two English (inc. Nick Fellows?) guys did a great job of calling races in the past.

NBC's World Cup camera work and quality is much better, but they are still running races from "America's Opening" in Beaver Creek and Park City from over a month ago.