the downhill mt bike race

LineSki

last year i particpated in the downhill mt bike race there. i also know that team eds house designed the course. knowing that they are not desinging course anymore will the blue terrain park crew design it or will another professional company come in to build it. also i know that team eds house built the boarder and skier cross course laste year. i wanted to compete in this, anybody else do it and tell me how it was?

last year i particpated in the downhill mt bike race there.  i also know that team eds house designed the course.  knowing that they are not desinging course anymore will the blue terrain park crew design it or will another professional company come in to build it.  also i know that team eds house built the boarder and skier cross course laste year. i wanted to compete in this, anybody else do it and tell me how it was?

justo has won a skiier cross or two, and im assuming they were at blue...im sure blue will continue to hold the event, regardless of who designs it, and the skiier cross events will continue....

what happened to team ed's house anyway?

justo has won a skiier cross or two, and im assuming they were at blue...im sure blue will continue to hold the event, regardless of who designs it, and the skiier cross events will continue....

what happened to team ed's house anyway?

thats good to know that they will still have the blue will still have all of that. i dont know what happened to team eds house. when i tried goin on the site it just said like we are done.

?Guess who?s back, back again??

?It?s been along time, I shouldn?t have left you??

?Don?t call it a comeback, I?ve been hear for years...?

A summer away from the masses has reinvigorated The Team Ed's House staff and we have decided it is too early to retire.

We are happy to announce that we will be working exclusively with Blue Mountain in Pennsylvania for the 2004-2005 Season.

thats from there website

the return of ed makes me want to gouge out my eye with a rusty spoon. the man has no idea how to build anything. anyone go to blue's big air last year? worst jump i have ever hit in my life, he refused to even rake the lip and landing for us and proceeded to drive his snowmobile back and forth over the inrun so we had a nice little rythm section coming into a 50-6 foot gap. ed should have stayed out of the game

the return of ed makes me want to gouge out my eye with a rusty spoon. the man has no idea how to build anything. anyone go to blue's big air last year? worst jump i have ever hit in my life, he refused to even rake the lip and landing for us and proceeded to drive his snowmobile back and forth over the inrun so we had a nice little rythm section coming into a 50-6 foot gap. ed should have stayed out of the game

i never went inot a big air contest but i did ride the mountain bike course it was damn good compare to years before. you couldnt even hit the jumps, all u could do is roll over them. when ed designed all of them they were usable and jumpable. my friend was in the big air contest, he also said the jump sucked but how was the skiier cross course? i plan on doing it this year, how was the course.

• 1 month later...
there plusses and minuses to ed's house and there are many different opinions about them at the mountain.. if u mention team ed's house be careful who you say it to.. and i do mean that seriously

yea i learned that last year becuase the one kid i kno entered the contest and he should have one but ht e owner or who doesnt liket eh kid so he gave him a shitty score