Opening Day

pyro_boarder

Breaking News , Cold weather has allowed us to make snow over the past 24 hours non-stop and we continue to make snow on 18 of our 21 trails. We expect open the north face of the mountain on Thursday and have the majority of the trails open by this weekend. Both the Super Kids and Day Care center will make there debut on Saturday. Our new magic carpet will accommodate three year olds and up as they begin their ski adventures. Several rails will be installed beginning on Thursday Jan 18 as Ryan Neptune of Planet returns to the mountain. Daily and Seasonal ski storage will be open and our new trams will be running to accommodate passengers to all areas of the resort. Our new Sn

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to hit Sno and Blue on Mon. / Tues. Hopefully they will have the northface open...if they do, I'll be there one of those days. I'm getting bored of the same thing :banghead

Cannonball is opening today so no worries about northface, i would bet one of the other trails will be open too. I just got back from riding for a few hours and the conditions are awesome up there. Fresh powder down the sides. Also 2-3 cliffs to jump off of from snow off to the sides of mainline. There was a big one down by iron horse but they plowed it. Switch is looking really good towards the bottom 3/4. The top still needs a little work but it will be open by the weekend. Headed back up for a few more hours now.

Cannonball is opening today so no worries about northface, i would bet one of the other trails will be open too. I just got back from riding for a few hours and the conditions are awesome up there. Fresh powder down the sides. Also 2-3 cliffs to jump off of from snow off to the sides of mainline. There was a big one down by iron horse but they plowed it. Switch is looking really good towards the bottom 3/4. The top still needs a little work but it will be open by the weekend. Headed back up for a few more hours now.
Sounds good.Im going up around 2:30 for a few hours.

Forgot my beanie so had to come home :banghead . Cannonball is open, but the last turn is groomed poorly so watch out for that. White lightning is going to be open by the end of the day. It appears that they are building a big jump on mainline, but i could be totally wrong, just what it looks like. Going back up for the night :rock