Park Pass

Snoshredder21

Actually, It keeps alot of the old people and the other people that shouldn't be there outve the park. Its a good idea, thats why its used other places. Its only $5

What have you got against old people :angry: don't you think it should be ability that allows you in or not.

Nothin against them. If they have the ability, and want to go in the park, its only $5. It just keeps all those people who shouldnt be in there out, and keeps them less crowded. You can not t honestly say that there isnt people in the park that should not be anywhere near it.

Edited by insomniac

Nothin against them. If they have the ability, and want to go in the park, its only $5. It just keeps all those people who shouldnt be in there out, and keeps them less crowded. You can not t honestly say that there isnt people in the park that should not be anywhere near it.

No, I agree. It's a great idea and it might just stop the day tripping muppets from hurting themselves, or worse one of the PASR members. Just don't discriminate against those of us that have passed 30.

yeah is it daily or for the season? 5 bucks a day would add up realy fast. [edit: sorry that last post wasen't there when i started typing] It would keep out some people, like those who just ski down the trail and get in the way. But i don't thing it would deter the people who are pretending to be cool and sit in line up then ride aroud the rail. or go very slow over a jump with out getting any air. would the money go back into the park or contribute to corprate greed?

Edited by pyro_boarder

$5 for the Season..... if it was per day id never go to mc again

If they are going to do this, it will almost certainly be per day. How else would they apply it to day tickets? Sounds like a good little earner, should allow them to re-invest some more money in their park/pipe.

This idea is really great, there is finally a way to keep people out of parks that shouldn't be there. You can keep all the tourists, and those little kids who just want to "see all the neat stuff", out of the park. I almost landed on one of them last year, so I would love to see this around here.

this keeps the people that like to 'explore' out of the park and out of our way. its better that way. id rather pay 5 bucks for a card for the whole season. besides.. you wont even miss it the many times your there, you'll never realize you lost it. and it keeps everyone out. only serious people in the park because, we've all had the tourist cut us off going into a jump or rail. happens atleast 4 times evertime im up there. especially at creek due to all teh city people. no tourist is going to spend 5 bucks extra on top of the 50 dollar lift, just to ride through the park.. its such a great idea, i love it.

yea boulder should do it but it would be hard for them since the tannenbaum park is kinda wide out in the open at the base area of the mountain. but they should at least maybe do it for the boulder park, since its the bigger one anyways and has the more dangerous stuff