new 1 on here

kmar2006

i can tell you as of today... they are not blowing... i wont say not testing guns.. but we are not laying snow down yet.... i havent even started snowmaking this year yet.. i was called and told to report for work on monday the 22.... and i was told thats only for preparations... and other odds and ends

i can tell you as of today... they are not blowing... i wont say not testing guns.. but we are not laying snow down yet.... i havent even started snowmaking this year yet.. i was called and told to report for work on monday the 22.... and i was told thats only for preparations... and other odds and ends

same day my uncle was told to report to work. Is this your first year making snow?

i'm new here too, but im from ski roundtop.  there needs to be a roundtop forum cause our hardcore riding and skiing scene is insane

For now, you can use the "Other Mountains" forum, and when there is enough roundtop traffic, we will defaintly add a roundtop forum....have all your friends join! :yes

For now, you can use the "Other Mountains" forum, and when there is enough roundtop traffic, we will defaintly add a roundtop forum....have all your friends join!  :yes

I dont know why a particular mountain has to pick up traffic to a certain amount of traffic. Certainly if people are asking for a sub forum, there is interest. I don't see why every sub-forum has to be high traffic. That's just my take on things.

I dont know why a particular mountain has to pick up traffic to a certain amount of traffic. Certainly if people are asking for a sub forum, there is interest. I don't see why every sub-forum has to be high traffic. That's just my take on things.

if you haven't noticed we have alot of forums as is. But there are only 2 or so roundtop members, so i dunno if it is justifiable as of now . but we'll see :)