Ladies and Gentlemen

skifreak

Got a call from my uncle. Told me to go on the webcam and watch for a truck to come out at the base of the mountain and then watch what happens. Waited about 2 mins and the lights came on! Brings a tear to my eye :D

whos ur uncle.. i must know him b/c i was working on vista 2 night when they turned lights on... whats his first name?

My uncles name is bill. However you probably didn't see him last night because he does all the running around because he has been doing this for years. Its really hard to find him because he does almost everything himself and checks on the guns himself. What were you doing last night on vista?

I know this weather sux. I was just looking at the weahter and it gets cool next week but then heats up again for next week. I'm telling you this is going to be a repeat of 2001. Then again everyday I look at the weather its always different one day it goes into a deep freeze the next day it is a mix of hot and cool temps.

im praying it gets colder sooner

Me too, so far the weather forecast has stayed the same all day :D thats a record because usually I was checking it about 5 times a day and it always changed with high temps. Then again every weather place has different temps so who knows. Hopefully it will stay cold :D

Me too, so far the weather forecast has stayed the same all day :D thats a record because usually I was checking it about 5 times a day and it always changed with high temps. Then again every weather place has different temps so who knows. Hopefully it will stay cold :D

i use accuweather.com

the garages are for strauss auto, not us. yeah the store is way smaller now, unfrotunately. its only ski, snowboard, and wilderness travel right now, and bike shop will be back in the spring. and to comment on the mtn, my friends and i drove up friday night like 1 in the morning, and there was snow on the ground, with what looked like cats or snowmobiles driving up and down paradise. ITC is the 11th and 12th, so it would make sense that they would be pushing to open the 10th.

the garages are for strauss auto, not us. yeah the store is way smaller now, unfrotunately. its only ski, snowboard, and wilderness travel right now, and bike shop will be back in the spring. and to comment on the mtn, my friends and i drove up friday night like 1 in the morning, and there was snow on the ground, with what looked like cats or snowmobiles driving up and down paradise. ITC is the 11th and 12th, so it would make sense that they would be pushing to open the 10th.

thats great to hear, i'm gunna blast up there maybe tomorrow and snap a few pics for PASR...so there actually is snow on the ground?