'07 K2 fujatives for sale *SOLD*

Shadows

Im probly gettin a pair of ltd's next year..... i demod them and they are the sickest ski I have ever ridden. and they werent even center mounted.... i can only imagine how good theyd be....

maybe they were awesome because they weren't center mounted... some skis just dont ski well centered. i'm not super familiar with the ltd since i havent really skied it, read anything about it, or looked at specs for it, but as an example, my 4frnt MSPs skied better at recommended than at center mount.

with the ltd since i havent really skied it, read anything about it, or looked at specs for it

there the pipe cleaners.

i dont really like skis not center mounted because it messes up my balance doing rails.... but getting them center mounted def. dosnt help all-mountain. im also looking at the addicts or watch-lifes for next year too.

do you realize how different the addicts and pipe cleaners are? if the ltd is the pipe cleaner (why they would change the name after one year of production, i dont know), its a hell of a lot softer than the addict. also, why get the pipe cleaner when you could spend less money and get the t hall, since they're more or less the same ski?

do you realize how different the addicts and pipe cleaners are? if the ltd is the pipe cleaner (why they would change the name after one year of production, i dont know), its a hell of a lot softer than the addict. also, why get the pipe cleaner when you could spend less money and get the t hall, since they're more or less the same ski?

I guess your right......

i dont really know what kind of skis i should get... so if you think you could help a guy out... any suggestions?

I wiegh 105, im 5 foot 5, and prefer a moderate flex.