Will Shawnee open on the 3rd?

PeterC0523

Will Shawnee open on the 3rd?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Will Shawnee open on the 3rd?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Well, they are forecasting snow showers for the poc's on saturday, maybe they're going to blow a quick couple of inches on one run so they can claim to be first open. <_<

On this planet there is no way anywhere around here is going to be open this weekend, I'm off to Killington with some skiers from work, I can't stand sitting around every weekend praying for snow and my promised (work) trip to Europe has been postponed 'til January :angry: .

If you click on that link, it says Shawnee is shooting for the 10th.

Yeah, they changed the date since I started the thread.

For some strange reason, I've been getting my hopes up too often this year. Since early Nov I've been hopeful (on and off) for an early start to this season. :screwy

For some strange reason, I've been getting my hopes up too often this year. Since early Nov I've been hopeful (on and off) for an early start to this season. :screwy

I've realized I need to just give up with getting frustrated and becoming hopeful. The only thing I can do is a trip to Vermont and watch tons of ski videos. Trust me, both help tremendously (especially the Vermont part) :D