Downhill Bikes and trails

Freerider

if anybodys down to show me around BC or lehigh that would be awsome.

i just have a hardtail with 100mm in front so please pm me if your down.

i'm up at lehigh riding just abvout everyday once blue closes. let me know if you wanna ride, i'd be glad to show ya around.

To my knowledge they aren't developing any downhilling or freeriding at Bear Creek. I think it has a little to do with them not wanting half naked men who are covered in mud downing a few beers to Godsmack and G and R in their lot after a day ripping while a wedding is going on in the background.

sounds like your thinking of nascar

i ride bc with my hard tail with no problem there is talk about building a free ride park this year with lift access which would be great but like with all things at bear you will have to wait to see if anything goes through.

Hmmm maybe things have changed since I last asked. That would be sweet if we could convince them to do it... I know a lot of people who have experience building ecosensitive trails and features.

sounds like your thinking of nascar

nayyyyyy, but I guess there are a lot of places that one might find a crowd like the one I described.

Edited by youngstunta