Lehigh ride

Boyer

i am tentatively trying to set something up to show some new poeple around. planning for next weekend, i think its the 21st/22nd.

-you must have a downhill or freeride bike.

-we'll do an hour of trailwork before we ride.

-if possible we need a truck to shuttle the bikes.

aside from the usual crew up there, i'm sure big Andy from ironworks will also be down to ride. anyone who wants to join us is more than welcome. all of the features have go arounds but they are VERY steep and you must have some sort of experience with stuff like that.

post if interested.

this place makes Diablo look like shit.

My bike isn't built up yet you ass... I'm waitin' on fork and shock, and can't buy either cuz of Whistler.

I'm tryin' to sell the rear shock that came on my new frame. It is a Manitou Swinger 4-Way Coil... You know anyone that might be interested??? its 8.5" eye to eye and 2.5"stroke.

shit big A, that fork is fucked! ok i'l call ya and we'll talk about it. there needs to be a bunch of maintenance to get everything back up to 100% so you're not missing much. there's 3 new bad ass trails too. they're so awesome i just wanna ride them buck ass naked--let it all hang out.

Werd son.

PS I'm deleting your cell number from PASR, you don't want half these creeps knowin' that...

Oh, and PS #2: I'm chillin' at work today, and gettin' ready to order up a fork for my bike. And I'm kinda broke as f*ck right now so I was just gonna get a sick deal on the Rockshox Domain, their entry level 7" single crown fork. My boss goes, "yo man don't get that fork, get something good" and I'm like dude I am sooo broke you don't understand... Then he goes "I'll pay the difference between that fork and a Totem." Sooooo stoked!!! I should have my bike runnin' by next weekend I hope.

Edited by youngstunta

i'm down for sunday. i gotta work all day saturday. you guys should come by the shop (SVB) some time on saturday and let me know what everything is like up there. I havent had to much time to ride lately and im just dying to get out. Trev, what totem did you get?

Sounds good Kevin.

I think I'm just gonna go for the Totem coil. I've been lookin' around a lot at the air stuff, but decided to stay with coils all around on my bike. They are just soooo worry free, and I'm sure you know from workin' at a shop that mechanics take better care of their customers stuff than their own. I get like zero time to work on my shit. Basically I don't wanna be out in Whistler with my bike and blow out an air fork or shock and be forced to shell out 700 bux just so I can ride the rest of the week.

I'd be down. But i don't have any mtn bike experience. Picking up a bike today.

I've been riding BMX bikes since i was about six, building trails, and street riding, but mtn biking looks so much more fun.

dont wanna get off topic but do ne of u guys know where there is some good bmx/dirt riding around SE PA. all i have is a trail in the woods me and my friends have been building

P.S. im not an expert rider so nothing too hard