Next Week

Snoshredder21

the end of this week looks good as does next week so far all temps in the mid to lower 30's with lows in the 20's to teens= forumdestoyer

where is this  cold weather supposed to be. for me its gonna be in the high 40s for the whole week and im in scranton.

i ment 12/13 they want a high of 36

I hope to God that accuweather.com is right on their extended forcast. They say this Sunday is suppose to get cold and keep getting colder for the whole next week. Most lows are from 13-21 degrees and most highs in the 30s. Please Please Please Please Please be right!! Haha, I would be so depressed if it got to next week and the highs were in the 50s or some crap like that again. My note cards are done and over this friday, so now the skiing season can offically start :P.

(It always seems that a whole crapload of notecards get right in the way of skiing...)

If forcasts are right I bet many mountains will be open by friday the 17th easily.

Snow Snow Snow Snow... Blah, more notecards...

The forcast so far is staying mostly on track, slight adjustments, some a little warmer, some colder. The 20th they say a low of 12 degrees, but thats pretty far away :D.

Actually on a second look, it seems that the lows have gotten slightly higher, and the highs are slightly lower! That is good news for snow making. Monday through Friday highs are from 32-36 degrees. Really close to 24 hour snow making!

Woohoo!

Edited by lurker

Get ready for most mountains to crank them up tomorrow night.  WOO!

Yeah baby yeah! National Weather Service is showing a week's worth of sub freezing nights across all of PA. If the resorts can blow 4-6 inches per night we might have a 10-15 inch base by next weekend! But then I'm probably dreaming. Snow dreams, guys, snow dreams...

I always love skiing before Christmas.

BTW, Blue Knob has updated their web site. Better than last year's, but still quirky. Kinda like the resort itself. Quirky clubhouse, but awesome slopes!

Volkyokel

Edited by volklyokel

next week it is supposed to have lows in the low 20s

o yea

if it is this cold here on the coast u will have to blow snow in the pocs

to prove it is gettign cold i was just at some holiday party at some richass persons house and i was so cold i hald to literly put my hands in the pit fire

Edited by boarder1547