07-08 Park Ideas

Rodeo Steve

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh so i know its probably not going to happen, but before i was talking about a spine.. today i watched first chair last call from special blend, http://www.special-blend.com/firstchairlastcall/

right around the middle of the video, that spine... soo beautiful. pretty cool with the rail on top too. that thing would be so much fun, so many options.

STOP BUILDING SHITTY CIRCUS BOXES

ya see. we have been saying that for years ever since the creation of the Crackerbarrel. year after year we voice our opinions about what the people who actually ski the park would like to see... not the families who want to take their kids on an art trip and ski trip at the same time. they hear what we are saying, but they dont listen.

maybe one day they will... but until then... i'll just dream of it happening

thank god. and keith... judging from that flythrough thing they showed at the movie tonight, it looked like sidewinder was about 1000 feet longer than it actually is... how is all that stuff gonna fit?

I haven't seen it and the copy that I've got doesn't play ! However, that is some new fangled technology and we have to debug. Also we are probably going to discuss and fine tune the placement of the features again this week. So you should just look at that as an estimated look at how the park will materialize. As for the extra 1000', maybe the spirits that live in the haunted Shiv shack are looking kindly at us and gave us an early Christmas present....