07-08 Park Ideas

Rodeo Steve

challenge as a park would be sooo deadly. youd only be able to ski it in late march early april.

i really dont think they need to change a great deal of stuff. they have a great double barrel, good flat stock rail, some flat boxes, that awesome urban dfd, a good battleship box. they got a good amount of features and the potential to make good jumps. maybe just use round coping instead of square.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up you bunch of whiners ! JK !!

Well it's that time again. All I can say is that we have been listening to you and a thousand other opinions, and after taking everything into consideration, we think we are gonna get it hellagood this year. Pray for cold. Park Crue is going to be very busy this year. Anybody interested in joining our team, please email me at keithesmail@yahoo.com.

Be seeing you. :)

Edited by Park Crue

Rodep Steve please retire the pink Hanky..

bandannas are out

they've been out...

I'd like to see rails setup with the slope of the trail a little better. For example- it's kinda lame how they always build huge tables to put rails on, that drop to super steep landings. Things would go smoother if you just slide off the rail, onto snow, witout hitting a huge steep, which will ice up anyway when it's ..........well, always. And i'm also a fan of round coping. On the side of the trail, where that huge upslope is, it'd be cool to see the cbox there, and maybe some little bonks and stuff. Regardless, this year is gonna be fun . Now i gotta save up for them new binders....

Well since were with the circus theme lets throw in a loop. :wiggle

Blue mountain park crue myspace has been updated

here

...looks like some reasonable shit for a change. Blue's coming this year.

...and guess who's gonna be workin on park crue...

Edited by Stevo

i think the jibmid looks fun. im all about the cement mixer. ive wanted to jib a cement mixer since i first started riding. i always wondered why no resort had one, and never brought up the idea for fear of being made fun of.shit.

i think the fdf needs more down to it. and the new rollercoaster looks like it could be amazing, like the one in the mtn lab video.

i think the jibmid looks fun. im all about the cement mixer. ive wanted to jib a cement mixer since i first started riding. i always wondered why no resort had one, and never brought up the idea for fear of being made fun of.shit.

i think the fdf needs more down to it. and the new rollercoaster looks like it could be amazing, like the one in the mtn lab video.

The jibmind definately looks sweet.

I agree with the flat down flat, it definately needs more down. Id rather it be a down flat down though instead of a flat down flat.

The rollecoaster if built correctly will be sick.

As for the cement mixer. I just cant wait to be like, yeah Blue's park is epic, the have a cement mixer.

The jibmind definately looks sweet.

I agree with the flat down flat, it definately needs more down. Id rather it be a down flat down though instead of a flat down flat.

The rollecoaster if built correctly will be sick.

As for the cement mixer. I just cant wait to be like, yeah Blue's park is epic, the have a cement mixer.

It is a down flat down !! And the cement mixer is going to be set up in lower Sidewinder [snocross Trail] after the last of the S turns on the final straight before Shuttle. There will be other jibs there too. We are going to do some earthwork and set it on a platform where its dead flat.

Oh, and the crackerbarrell has been retired.

Edited by Park Crue

whats happening with the bus, slide, and swingset?

Dan, When you come around the first corner, we are setting up a hip on the outside. This will aid in making the turn and will set you up for a sweet jump line on skiers left. On skiers right we are setting up the slide, swingset and bus.

The slide is going to be slide to gap on lower flat box. We will set up the swingset as before but way to the right. The bus is to be converted to a butter box/wall ride. All in all, not a bad combo.

Also specially for the 2 plankers, we are making a 60' straight rail [3" pipe] and other straight, narrower jibs.

If any of you have ideas, please let us know. We are committed to providing everyone with a great terrain park this year.

Dan, When you come around the first corner, we are setting up a hip on the outside. This will aid in making the turn and will set you up for a sweet jump line on skiers left. On skiers right we are setting up the slide, swingset and bus.

The slide is going to be slide to gap on lower flat box. We will set up the swingset as before but way to the right. The bus is to be converted to a butter box/wall ride. All in all, not a bad combo.

Also specially for the 2 plankers, we are making a 60' straight rail [3" pipe] and other straight, narrower jibs.

If any of you have ideas, please let us know. We are committed to providing everyone with a great terrain park this year.

faith is redeemed. good stuff keith.

nice choice with the bus too, much better. the 60' rail is bomb as well.