Boulder Trip Report

Tyler

Melissa doesn’t ski anymore, fluffy went to jail, vinny doesn’t ski anymore, VTmark forgot his password and we think Robert2 likely died. 

Didn’t some of the JFBB see Robert2 a couple times after you scared him off?

Why would Melissa and Vinny stop skiing? I know life caught up with Vinny (kids right?), but he was just getting into it a couple years ago...

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yes he went to state prison 

damn he must have had a record before that to get state prison time

edit:  while the theft case was pending he got picked up for shipping oxy's across state lines on JFBB's shipping account

Edited by theprogram4

2 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Didn’t some of the JFBB see Robert2 a couple times after you scared him off?

Why would Melissa and Vinny stop skiing? I know life caught up with Vinny (kids right?), but he was just getting into it a couple years ago...

Vinny got injured in a collision his last season at blue then he gained a bunch of weight and had a kid. Maybe he’ll get back into it and Melissa was mainly into skiing when she was living in Scranton and once she moved to philly she didn’t have a season pass anymore, she went to blue once or twice for gaper days and a trip to park city Utah then pretty much stopped skiing.  For most skiing isn’t a lifelong sport. I didn’t scare Robert2 away. He was disabled and he stopped skiing an entire season due to a home remodel and then just disappeared. 

Vinny got injured in a collision his last season at blue then he gained a bunch of weight and had a kid. Maybe he’ll get back into it and Melissa was mainly into skiing when she was living in Scranton and once she moved to philly she didn’t have a season pass anymore, she went to blue once or twice for gaper days and a trip to park city Utah then pretty much stopped skiing.  For most skiing isn’t a lifelong sport. I didn’t scare Robert2 away. He was disabled and he stopped skiing an entire season due to a home remodel and then just disappeared. 

That’s a bummer. I only got to meet Vinny one time at Sugarbush. I appreciate it when people stop by and say hello. Actually, it might have been Sunday River. I can’t recall, but it has been years...

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I believe there were some other charges as well as the stealing. Stealing more than $500 is a felony. 

looks like he only did 4 months in county jail.  props to him for beating the drug case.  dude was facing years in state prison and got off with a single misdemeanor and no additional jail time 

looks like he only did 4 months in county jail.  props to him for beating the drug case.  dude was facing years in state prison and got off with a single misdemeanor and no additional jail time 

It would be pretty awesome to get all of these old school posters back for a year. I wonder how many of them still lurk...
  • Like 1

to make sure he didnt snitch, i just looked up Fluffy's 3 co-defendants and they all beat their cases too.  the DA hit the 4 of them with dozens of felonies and ended up with just a handful of misdemeanors and not a single day of jail time lolz.  it was a 10 month invesitgation spanning multiple states and none of them spent a single day in jail hahahaha

Edited by theprogram4

10 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

It would be pretty awesome to get all of these old school posters back for a year. I wonder how many of them still lurk...

Feel free to PM them.  I honestly don’t care. I like the current PASRs for all their quirks. Last season at blue was the best ski season in terms of the sheer number of PASR days. The season pass $399 deal really brought a lot of PASRs out the last third of the ski season. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

to make sure he didnt snitch, i just looked up Fluffy's 3 co-defendants and they all beat their cases too.  the DA hit the 4 of them with dozens of felonies and ended up with just a handful of misdemeanors and not a single day of jail time lolz.  it was a 10 month invesitgation spanning multiple states and none of them spent a single day in jail hahahaha

So fluffy didn’t do jail time never mind saw your post above. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

16 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Wow lucky that would never happen with a black man like you. 

Feel free to PM them.  I honestly don’t care. I like the current PASRs for all their quirks. Last season at blue was the best ski season in terms of the sheer number of PASR days. The season pass $399 deal really brought a lot of PASRs out the last third of the ski season. 

I’m guessing that most of them couldn’t remember their login info if they wanted to.

$399 is a good deal. I think anything $500 and under is decent for Pennsylvania. Elk is out of their mind at their SP rate.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I’m guessing that most of them couldn’t remember their login info if they wanted to.

$399 is a good deal. I think anything $500 and under is decent for Pennsylvania. Elk is out of their mind at their SP rate.

I sometimes wish season passes were a bit more to keep the crowds down. 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Then why do you think they should up the price for s season pass?

The term "PASR day" no longer is a thing for me. Way back when, when I was at Jackson Frost PASR days were a thing cause it was a big deal getting you, Jeff and any other Blue regular to come up. Fast forward a few years and everyone on this site have since become Blue regulars. I rarely not see another PASR to ski with. Trips out west are always PASR days too. With the exception of my kids, everyone I ski with posts on or is affiliated www.paskiandride.com
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I’m not sure if season pass holders are the ones contributing to crowds. Aren’t most of the crowds day trippers? That’s where they are making the money.  

Season pass holders add to the crowds since they sold thousands of passes..more than ever last season. They make plenty off season pass holders. Likely a couple million a year in extra cash flow 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich