Boulder Trip Report

Tyler

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Season pass holders add to the crowds since they sold thousands of passes..more than ever last season. They make plenty off season pass holders. Likely a couple million a year in extra cash flow 

15 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:
Feel free to PM them.  I honestly don’t care. I like the current PASRs for all their quirks. Last season at blue was the best ski season in terms of the sheer number of PASR days. The season pass $399 deal really brought a lot of PASRs out the last third of the ski season. 

The term "PASR day" no longer is a thing for me. Way back when, when I was at Jackson Frost PASR days were a thing cause it was a big deal getting you, Jeff and any other Blue regular to come up. Fast forward a few years and everyone on this site have since become Blue regulars. I rarely not see another PASR to ski with. Trips out west are always PASR days too. With the exception of my kids, everyone I ski with posts on or is affiliated www.paskiandride.com

Actually, I never ski with anyone from PASR. Not that I don’t want to. I just don’t ski fast enough 😝. I’ve met some very cool people that ski during the week