Sno is blowing Sno

Melissa

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like they will have Spike and Spur open, and then probably something on the Northface?

Their plans if all goes well in the next two days is:

Upper mainline above the construction area

Possibly Highball

Spike

Spur

Whistler

Cannonball

and maybe, just maybe boomer and/or smoke

Dont hold me to this just what I heard from snowmaking/Grooming

It looks like they will have Spike and Spur open, and then probably something on the Northface?

I'd guess Cannonball because it connects to the upper slopes. Maybe Smoke because they have so many tower guns on it. And it looked like they were hitting Boomer.

for my season pass?

Yeah, it sounds like you're really disappointed with what is currently covered. I wasn't judging or saying you should feel one way or another. I was just curious. I guess I'm just used to year after year of them opening with Mainline only and spending the first week dodging rocks and gapers in jeans.

BTW, 14, I'm just kinda saying I'm pretty relaxed about what's going on. I got so used to the old mess---and still loved skiing it---that I'm just waiting to see what the end result is.

Edited by ski

sounding like 10am-6pm, what are you hearing skibum?

Sorry for the late reply I missed your post (I wasn't blowing you off)

Its a mixed answer we are getting, the mountain says to have all staff there for an 8 am opening. The good thing is its opening on a saturday and there will be a large ski patrol staffing that can get everything into place. They dont let the patrollers on the hill till opening day.

I say 8am but mgmt has said opening between 8 and 10am for opening times but will remain open till 10pm

Edited by skibum2007