MAC Tracks 08

Phil

I thought that I would cross post this in the racing forum since it is more of a race inspired event. The "Mid Atlantic Carvers" are a group of alpine/race snowboarders who keep in touch throughout the year and hold an annual event called MAC Tracks. MAC Tracks 08 info can be found here.

You do not have to be an alpine/race snowboarder to attend. Soft boot snowboarders and skiers are welcome as well. I would bet that some of you racers could do well in the circle carve contest. I doubt that a skier could compete well in the limbo, though. Skiers may also enjoy the race course - but it will be a snowboard course.

MAC%20Tracks%20group%20lr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Phil

I'll would like to say thank you for organizing this event in the past, I've really had a good time and meet some great people. I would highly recommend checking this event out if you have a curiosity about alpine SB or just like carving turns with a group of riders. Now that MAC will be in the neighborhood hopefully I'll have a chance to meet more local riders.

Carve On!

Jesse