Can I get a...

sexkitten

We are probably going to be at BC on Saturday morning (Before the Blue crew yells at me please note that I have a family retirement party in the afternoon and cannot get to and back from Blue in time) and would love an overview of how the non park trails are doing across the mountain.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks. Did you happen to see how Sasquatch and Kodiak were?

Today they were sweet. The guns are going everywhere and the snow is great. They plan to keep blowing as long as possible which means that it will only get better until the warm weather hits. Even then we should have plenty of great snow left.

YAY!!! I am starting to get excited!!! I wanted to ski for a few weeks bit had a bunch of family stuff. Now but I'm starting to be glad we waited cause the early part of this weekend is looking like it's going to be perfect. See you all at the mountain.

if you didnt already leave... the conditions are perfecto on the other side of the mountain.

yeah miss pretty much has it right both her and i were on that side alot more bcuz the conditions were great sasquacth was fun 2 ill give u another reply tuesday im goin up

There were A LOT of bare spots showing through last night. However, there are some giganitc piles of snow all over the mountain. If the crowds are light and they are creative with the piles, they should be ok until it gets colder this weekend.

not gonna get cold till monday i thought? but yeah last time i was there they had i ton of whale thingers so they should save them for when they are really hurting and push em out they should be fine.