Union Square Street Sessions

method9455

I don't know if you guys have seen pictures from Mountain Creek's Union Square Street Sessions comp, but its pretty gnarly. Last year was nuts. I totally forgot about it but when I went out to lunch I saw dump trucks of snow and I was like wtf? So I walked down 2 blocks and the contest guys are practicing, its a sick setup. Scaffold that is like 3 stories high, they have a wall ride, a small step down jump on the scaffold, a staircase, a jeep with a battleship box over it, and a quarter pipe with a barrell setup. I'm going to go after work to watch the comp, I wish I had my damn camera. Anyone else going to be there?

I was there! Had VIP access so I put some photos in a gallery.

Hey, I'm not a photographer but had a digital camera with me.

There are ones of the different features, the course from above, a shot standing at the top with the athletes, and one inside the VIP tent.

Union Square Gallery

I was there! Had VIP access so I put some photos in a gallery.

Hey, I'm not a photographer but had a digital camera with me.

There are ones of the different features, the course from above, a shot standing at the top with the athletes, and one inside the VIP tent.

Union Square Gallery

I was there and had VIP too! Maybe we met?

Anyway it was one of the sickest nights of my life.