Camelback Sucked tonight 1/12/05

messr2006

The snow was like ice in little balls.  The Ski patoral was out in full.  There were onlike 10 trials open I for one want my money Back  for this trip it sucked    :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :cya  :pissed

Yeah, I don't know what you are talking about. I just got back from CB, and true they didn't have much open, but the snow was SOFT, really soft. It was a lot of fun. Rocket was covered in mogals, and despite being a snowboarder I spent the night on it and had a lot of fun. There was lots of ski patrol, but they were all cool and only two rangers, and I rode the lift with one and he was a pretty decent guy. I smoked him going down rocket and he didn't care at all.

The snow was like ice in little balls.  The Ski patoral was out in full.  There were onlike 10 trials open I for one want my money Back  for this trip it sucked    :banghead  :banghead  :banghead  :cya  :pissed

what do you expect after a series of ice storms? packed powder conditons? if your going to go the day after an ice storm you have to expect some crappy condtions but only 10 trails? that sucks. :confused

They should have groomed the mountain more.

It's not a matter of grooming, without mid day grooming, it doens't really matter. The uneveness you saw was due to skier traffic. It had nothing to do with with overnight grooming. The trails, would get eneven again after four or five runs anyways. Thats the way this type of snow acts.

I am sure the conditions are Champaign powder everywhere else in the whole area. High temps all week and 60F today? what the hell do you expect? Be glad they have as much open as they do and that they are open at all.

yea but blue has, and has had all of their trails open through all of this crappy weather