Big Boulder Closeing this weekend

He was shooting with a fisheye so getting good shots with them does require you to be really really close. I thought he did an awesome job of staying out of the way. I didnt mind him.

I assumed it was something like a special lens and I appreciate you explaining that. :halo But even then, you got to get your shot and get out of the way...right?

I know you like those dudes and I know they didn't get in your way. But, they did get in my way on every run and it got on my nerves. If they moved and were polite about it, it would have been cool. If other parks were were open, I would have just moved to another park to avoid the shoot. But, there was limited features open and you have to share what's available. Meaning.....hit it and get out of the way for the next guy. Right?

Edited by TT C6

Yes. He was in our way. No. He doesn't need to be inches from the feature to take shots. No. I don't give a fuck who he is.

That crew taking pics were in the way and then acted like assholes when it was pointed out to them.

If your're going to take pics, you need stay out of the way. Period.

<---- see my avatar

Unless you have a seizure on the rail and fall off sideways, theres no way you were going to hit him. He was getting a little close on the pole jam but definately nothing I was worried about.

The two guys your talking about have nothing to do with technine. They just rep the shit haha. Real real cool guys. I ride with them from time to time.

They are from Czechoslovakia too. And their accent rocks.

Thats what I figured. I was talkin to the guy in the red hoodie for a bit, he had a pretty sweet accent. Where are they from? I'm trying to get ahold of one of guys see if they got any decent shots.

Unless you have a seizure on the rail and fall off sideways, theres no way you were going to hit him. He was getting a little close on the pole jam but definately nothing I was worried about.

Well, I didn't have any seizures that day, but I did run over 2 "Emo" kids with skin tight jeans that were standing in the same spot. Then THEY gave me an attitude.

I love taking pictures at the track, but I stay behind the wall in the pit lanes or in the stands. If I got caused a collision while taking pics on the track, it would be my fault and I'd do nothing but run off the track and apologize afterwards....if I was still breathing.

Rally racing Camera guy

Camera guy: wrong place and too slow

Edited by TT C6

Thats what I figured. I was talkin to the guy in the red hoodie for a bit, he had a pretty sweet accent. Where are they from? I'm trying to get ahold of one of guys see if they got any decent shots.

The live in NYC.