Spring Mountain

BCBSNOBBSkier

I just went there today for the first time. It was such a cool, and strange little place. It was actually bigger than I expected, a pleasant surprise. However I was upset to find that two of the blue squares where really just connecting trails that where really thin. The black diamonds werent open, but they looked kinda fun. The lodge was so strange, its like old and creepy, but nostalgic. Does anyone have any info on the situation with the taxes buckman was supposed to pay but didnt? I heard about it but didn't find anymore about it. Oh and spring needs more snowmaking power. The greens and blues where barely covered, and the diamonds had NOTHING! conditions on the rest of the mountain where packed powder/ spring like. O and they had two nicely formed jumps and a half filled sloppy half pipe. Oh and the lifts werent that slow, they where pretty much the same speed as all regular fixed grip lifts. Overall the place was pretty cool, a fun place to mess around.