Seven Springs Jan 30- Feb 1, Anyone else going to be out?

Nivosity

I'm driving out to Seven Springs on a weekend pass(fri evening - sun evening), will be with my fiance' and 2 friends. I was wondering if anyone is going to be out that way that wants someone else to ski/board with(one friend and i are telemarking and my fiance' and other friend on boards). If your going to be there or might be send me a message!

Or even if your not going to be out and have been there and have some trail recommendations, things to do/see while I am there, or even a good burger joint let me know! I have never been out that way before and am staying about 15miles away in a hotel(the resort was booked).

i was there last weekend and its in good shape. but i wont be there when you are, its my spring break i will be home. here is a little info... http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.p...c=13270&hl=

ohh shit i cant read dates, its not my spring break. but i still doubt it. but they are getting 8 to 10 inches tonight so it shall be good.