Camelback TR

BCBSNOBBSkier

I spent Saturday at CB. We Pulled in at eleven to find almost all of the parking full, so we unloaded everything and journeyed out to find a parking spot, we found one in the lowest lot. When we finally got out the liftlines were huge, all four of us got so irritated that we just rode in the singles line every time. Everyone seems to misload in the poconos, everyother chair goes up empty. :angry: The conditions were fairly icy and very crowded but enjoyable. There was a little powder over most of it. The black diamonds were all very icy unless you skiied right through the soft moguls in the middle. Cliffhanger had nice sugary lumps all over the trail, it was pretty nice, fairly fast conditions for such hot weather. Does anyone else find that all of CB's diamonds are all cookie cooker steep drops, no turn trails? They all seem the same to me. Anyway im trying to convince my friends to go to Sno next, I love it there, no lines or idiots clogging up the trail, anyway it was a nice day overall. It was a major let down after spending 3 days at smuggs right after it got dumped on.... :wub: