Any College kids want a JFBB pass that also goes to Mount Snow for just $275

Blong131

This is without a doubt the best deal for college kids on the east coast, and the most mountains under any single college pass. For $275, you get an unlimited, no blackout dates pass to Mount Snow in VT, Attitash and Crotched in NH, and JFBB in PA. + a 1 year subscription to Freeskier or Snowboard Magazine and 2 discounted $40 buddy passes to Mount Snow.

The east coast is finally ramping up, get your pass before Winter Break! (the deadline is December 13th)

go on mountsnow.com/highered

club login: BLONG

club password: FORDHAM-1

click "see all available items"

click college season pass

price shown is $275 + 7% VT sales tax

further, I have my car in NYC, so if you can get yourself to nyc ill be carpooling to MS pretty often from there, and would be happy to take some PASR kids.

i might need to get some rides with you lol. i need to get my gear up here after my Park City trip

ill be skiing every tuesday, wednesday, friday, saturday, and sunday the way im scheduled now. day trips to boulder, weekend trips to MS, got a bunch of kids in on this so hopefully well always have a crew of 4-5 filling the car. also, how have we still not met?