05-06 Video

stevePSSC

well this is all the footage i have of myself up at mountain creek.. i know a couple of my friends have some nice shots on tape i still want from them but idk if ill get them anytime soon so heres everything from this season..

the first half most of you prolly seen before but the second half is all the newer stuff

sick, just sick. too bad we didn't get a lot of time with independance i'd love to see what you where doing with the upslope box and the hip to hip combo

yeah the hips were soo much fun.. but all the filming i did in there was with these other kids who i really dont know.. so i have no idea when ill ever see that footage haha but yeah the upslopse was so much fun i only really hit it like 3 or 4 times while it was up

That one booter than you bs 180'ed how big was that? It looks like mountain creek builds there jumps right like they shoot you up high with steep landings

well that jump shot you up and there is a realllly steep landing.. the other jump after that is more like a step-up and then they have a huge table that shoots you up with a steep landing.. but yeah thats how most of em are at creek..

the thing about that jump thats so great is its like 25-30 foot to the knuckle but the landing went on forever. literally a like 150 vertical foot landing so you could take it out to 50 feet and still have a landing there, and be dropping forever. the other day i went up with slush wax but they had built up the kicker more cuz everyone was going slower, and i cleared the knuckle by a good 20 feet and i was just dropping forever down it was a sick rush