FORUM THAT!

stevePSSC

Ive been watching Travis Kennedy's part for like 3 weeks now on youtube and have been wanting to watch the whole thing so thanks for the link. The video is pretty nasty and just has a good vibe to it.

Oh and eero's part in follow me around is by far the best video part to date, its simply amazing.

here is an old video but still amazing.. Video Gangs

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...gangs&hl=en

Follow Me Around, by MDP is no longer on google video.. but Eero Ettalas part is on youtube.. theres already a thread on that which i started so just look for that under park and pipe..

ANYBODY KNOW ANY VIDS ON YOUTUBE... GOOGLE VIDEO AINT WORKIN FOR ME...THANKS

well i dont think there are any whole videos on youtube.. but you can find plenty of video parts..

Simon Chamberlain in DC MTN LAB video

Eddie Wall in DC MTN LAB video

Eero Ettala in Follow Me Around

in Video Gangs

in Derelictica

Andreas Wiig in Derelictica...

just search for the title of the video and parts come up.. or search a riders name and parts should come up..

THAT is a very awesome movie! Have watched it a few times now(currently am as I type).

QUestion for everyone though....does ANYONE know the name of the song/artist for the song during Travis kennedy's part in the begining of the movie? Help me out... :confused -Edit-nevermind...its True by Paul Wall and Chamillionaire-EDIT-

..adam..

Edited by righthandedlefty

THAT is a very awesome movie! Have watched it a few times now(currently am as I type).

QUestion for everyone though....does ANYONE know the name of the song/artist for the song during Travis kennedy's part in the begining of the movie? Help me out... :confused -Edit-nevermind...its True by Paul Wall and Chamillionaire-EDIT-

..adam..

yeah its paul wall. Sick song!

• 3 weeks later...
i finally got around to watchin eero's part...INCREDIBLE

travis kennedy destroys all the technine guys...except maybe MFM

im talking strickly handrails buddy, pretty much any part from state of mind kills kennedy's handrail stuff in THAT, only thing i liked about was his bs 180 nosegrind or nosepress whatever you want to call it down the hubba noone else does that, for good ass handrail stuff i was feeling sugarshack's bandwagon, opening part kid does a bs nosepress down 40+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...