Jack Frost - day off at the slopes

anthony

Jackson was my first visit out west for just that reason..... everyone I've ever talked to said it was unreal... It is just that unreal. I made sure I got out there before they took away the tram, and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to go back there again but I'm waiting till the new tram is in place. The guy I ride with all the time has been to snowbird and solitude and said they didn't compare to JH, but he also visited them thanksgiving weekend and they weren't fully opened so I can see that it's not a fair comparo. Tahoe is on my high list of places to visit as is Whistler/Blackcombe but with 3 kids and a limited budget cost is a major factor for me. $150 round trip makes Denver a lock for this year when I was only planning on hitting up Stowe/ Jay Peak this season outside of the Pa slopes of course. Winter Park, and Aspen Snowmass are on my high lists when it comes to Colorado, but I'm down with skiing anywhere that has snow in reality.... and honestly anything has to be better than what we got going on around here this year.