Mountain Creek worth a 2.5 hour drive tommorrow? How are the jumps? (number, size, condition?)

TT C6

I'm having a problem with my Burton boots and I see that Burton's Demo Day is at MC tommorrow.

I'm thinking about heading up to check out the new boots and see if Burton will do something for me.

Do you thing MC is worth driving 2.5 hours from Philadelphia?

I only like to hit well built jumps that are like 10ft-30ft.

I don't do rails or boxes.

How many jumps are at MC?

What are they like?

Do you think I would like MC?

Thanks for any info.

From MC Myspace:

Half Moon and Kamikaze(Sayonara, don't know why they're mislabeling it on myspace) parks are still going strong. (Flat box 20 foot into down flat gap down 60 foot box on one side, 40 foot double barrell into 30 foot flat gap 30 foot down box). Sugar Jib has been open for three days and is super duper fun - down box, apex box, flat to down rail, down c rail, 10' table, and a wallride. Check out the video below to see some of the work that our park crew put into building it. Great Northern is open with a Downflatdown rail, Flat down box, 1 hit, and a 27ft flat rail. Khyber and Indian are also open, though with no features. YET.

Building should start soon on the rest of the park.

http://myspace.com/mcjiblab has a bunch of videos too. The apex box looks pretty sick - much better way to set it up than on top of the wall ride it never worked out the way they intended on top of that wall ride anyway.

From MC Myspace:

Half Moon and Kamikaze(Sayonara, don't know why they're mislabeling it on myspace) parks are still going strong. (Flat box 20 foot into down flat gap down 60 foot box on one side, 40 foot double barrell into 30 foot flat gap 30 foot down box). Sugar Jib has been open for three days and is super duper fun - down box, apex box, flat to down rail, down c rail, 10' table, and a wallride. Check out the video below to see some of the work that our park crew put into building it. Great Northern is open with a Downflatdown rail, Flat down box, 1 hit, and a 27ft flat rail. Khyber and Indian are also open, though with no features. YET.

Building should start soon on the rest of the park.

http://myspace.com/mcjiblab has a bunch of videos too. The apex box looks pretty sick - much better way to set it up than on top of the wall ride it never worked out the way they intended on top of that wall ride anyway.

Thanks for the info.

I just replied to your PM.