Customer Appreciation Day

ectobar

A friend and I were thinking about going up to Belleayre this fri/sat.

Anyone know of a cheap place to stay for fri night?

And additionally, any one have any mountain updates and or slope recomendations. I've never been, but the trail map looks pretty tasty.

Here's a quote from an e-mail I received from Belleayre...

"This bulletin goes out to all those dedicated Riders and Skiers, that *missed the boat* this past weekend, March 3 and 4. The conditions at Belleayre Mountain over the weekend were impeccable to say the least, from the fresh powder that blanketed the mountain to our first-class grooming; if you, your family and friends were not hitting the slopes you really did indeed miss some of the most spectacular ski conditions to hit the east coast this season. I do however have some good news for all of you and you heard it here first! It is not too late to enjoy the spectacular conditions at Belleayre and at the same time take advantage of some of the greatest discounts of this season. We have approached March with roaring, mad promotions and it*s time for all of you to get on *board.*

MARCH MADNESS PROMOTIONS

- To all College Students, come in pairs and show proper ID at any ticket location on the mountain and you will get one of the lift tickets absolutely free.

- 17 & under ski free & stay free when staying at a participating lodging establishment.

- Every Friday in March and for the rest of the season is a skier appreciation $15.00 Friday.

- Groups are "Cheaper by the Dozens" during the month of March. Bring a group of 24 or more to ride and ski from 3/19 -3/31 and get a $24.00 Lift, Lesson & Rental package.

Stay tuned for upcoming *snow* showers of discounts for the month of April.

Anyone requesting more information regarding our fantastic conditions or astonishing discounts please call Lori Knapp at 845-254-5600 ext.444 or email me at llknapp@gw.dec.state.ny.us "

I have been there and it has some nice terrain. I can't tell you about the park or pipe but they have some nice glades and steeps. There is also plenty of terrain for the beginner & intermediate types.

When we were there we stayed at some crappy little motel which I think has since been redone. Think it was the Margaretville Motel and Suites on Main when it was just the Margaretville Motel. It was cheap and it is only about 2-3 miles from the mtn. There isn't really much close by but check out the lodging options on http://www.catskillhighpeaks.com/lodging/M...fficiencies.php

Have fun!