Camelback - Reaching out with Customer Support!

Dave_S

Camelback has gone a long way to make this customer much happier. :wiggle I can now ski on Saturday and feel good about my season pass purchase! Thank you Ashleigh this goes a long way!

"Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your concerns regarding the different types of season passes and how they are able to be used prior to the start of night skiing. I understand your concerns, and I am happy to let you know that all season passes will be honored on Saturday December 8, 2007, regardless of the normal restrictions. We are opening for night skiing on Friday December 14, 2007. Beginning that day, Nights Only passes may only be used from 4-10pm, and regular restrictions will apply for Sun-Fri & Nights passes. I hope that this relieves your disappointment with our early season pass policy for passholders and that you have a great time on the mountain tomorrow on Opening Day!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 570.629.1661. Thanks again and have a great season!

Ashleigh Shunk"