Thankyou Park Crew

JLSkiSteezed

I just wanted to take some time to give some recognition to the park crew for this, me and my friend (Who wishes to remain annonimous) were at sno last week and he fell hitting the first jump on mainline and wound up breaking his back along with a nasty cuncussion, Thankfully the park crew was near by moving some rails in the woods and one of them happened to be an EMT, When he came over my friend was compleatly out of it and rolling around on the ground, The guy in park crew immeadeatly got us to hold him still while he held his head, When my friend finially came around, The park crew guy (I think his name was Dave) kept him calm until ski patarol arrived. The Doctors told him that The quick actions of the park crew may have saved him from being parallized from the neck down. You guys keep up the good work.

Thankyou,

John L.

I just wanted to take some time to give some recognition to the park crew for this, me and my friend (Who wishes to remain annonimous) were at sno last week and he fell hitting the first jump on mainline and wound up breaking his back along with a nasty cuncussion, Thankfully the park crew was near by moving some rails in the woods and one of them happened to be an EMT, When he came over my friend was compleatly out of it and rolling around on the ground, The guy in park crew immeadeatly got us to hold him still while he held his head, When my friend finially came around, The park crew guy (I think his name was Dave) kept him calm until ski patarol arrived. The Doctors told him that The quick actions of the park crew may have saved him from being parallized from the neck down. You guys keep up the good work.

Thankyou,

John L.

That sounds serious, hope your friend will be alright.

I think he said heas done with PASR see...

"But with this I've decide i'm not going to continue with this , I just don't think its my place to be providing information to you guys, I Know one of these times I'm gonna really regret something i say, so I hope i've been helpful to some of you and i'll keep an eye on my thread so please keep it professional and if you have a question i will answer it through a PM.

So have fun out there and don't take things too seriously,

Dave C."