Ski Patrol "Open House"

ski911

We are having a little open house thingy at the top of the Sullivan lift (ski patrol shack) next weekend. If you are curious about all things ski patrol, stop by. We are also doing some recruiting and maybe some evaluations for "new" patroller prospects. If you have any questions, drop in. I'll be there on Saturday if you'd like to put a face to the name (I'm the "big" guy). :lol:

I can't make it to the open house but I have a question. Is there any way I can bypass the whole emergency first responder education, the dues, the on mountain training, and proceed directly to the red jacket with cross. I can grow my soul patch in to look like one of the guys. I'm sure managment wouldn't notice. I'm really just trying different tactics to put moves on ladies on chair rides, and I think the uniform (and soul patch) are what I'm lacking.

TIA.

I can't make it to the open house but I have a question. Is there any way I can bypass the whole emergency first responder education, the dues, the on mountain training, and proceed directly to the red jacket with cross. I can grow my soul patch in to look like one of the guys. I'm sure managment wouldn't notice. I'm really just trying different tactics to put moves on ladies on chair rides, and I think the uniform (and soul patch) are what I'm lacking.

TIA.

I've seen a few patrol jackets sold on eBay. I thought you just had to have a PayPal account to be a patroller. :confused

Edited by ski