Salomon Board and 2 sets of bindings for sale

rastasquid

I have a 07/08 Salomon Pulse 156 Board for sale, bought it last season with the Force bindings for about 400. Board is in great shape with average signs of use. I can provide details if anyone is interested. Looking to get about 200ish for it. Also have a set of Ride LS bindings (Lg) for sale. They are also used but in great shape. Looking for $45 for those. I will take trades so hit me up. Here's the link for the ebay for the board. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=005 I can take more pic of the board and I will get some pics up for the bindings soon.

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

if you want more let me know. Base is in great shape no deep scratches or core shots. The top sheet has scratches on the tail from lift lines but nothing that is deep. I took a close up of a little ding in the top that actually happened over the summer, the board fell over into a dresser, again nothing major that would effect the performance. Board is great all around board, nice flex, but not too wobbly, you can pick up some good speed and remain stable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
sorry, can't go that low, i think 200ish is reasonable. I said the price may be negotiable, but please do not low ball me. I will certainly entertain trades if anybody has anything of value.

He's not low balling you. That board never ridden would be $200 this year easily. A board worth much more than that from last year never ridden can be found for $200 from a lot of shops. Those bindings this year never ridden would be $75. Yours is not only ridden but it is heavily used and scratched. Don't confuse what you paid for it with what it is worth, these things depreciate rapidly. Hell DHarrisburg was selling new 08/09 Ride DH's which is a better board for the price you are quoting. From this year still in the plastic.

I just looked at a pair of 07/08 Line Prophets on Saturday with only 6 days on them and no visible damage, and the guy was selling them for 40% of their original value simply because they didn't have the plastic rap on them anymore. I bought a Burton Jeremy Jones with about 10 days on it, 0 ptex work or epoxy work required, for $50 one year after it was sold new for $400 something. You need to get in touch with the market price if you want to sell those things.

Personally I would just keep the board and sell the bindings because the bindings are in good shape, and the board has little if any value in cash but might still be a good riding board. I'm not saying the board isn't still a good riding board, its just that the market is flooded with boards people got tired of and are selling and are still in better shape than the one you are selling. So you have to undercut their prices or no one will be dumb enough to bite. To you, it has value, but to someone else, why buy the scratched up one when there are dozens of others?

thanks for your input. I have been thinking about selling the bindings seperate, but would really like to get rid them both, since I don't really have room for or ride that board anymore. I understand what you are saying but I think that eventually this season, I'll get close to what I want for it, but I guess I'll see. I still have the ride's for sale too..

thanks for your input. I have been thinking about selling the bindings seperate, but would really like to get rid them both, since I don't really have room for or ride that board anymore. I understand what you are saying but I think that eventually this season, I'll get close to what I want for it, but I guess I'll see. I still have the ride's for sale too..

Yea I just don't try to sell my boards at all, the money you get for them is not worth it. I had a bunch of boards that where a bit shot but still plenty rideable for new guys and as my friends starting picking up the sport I was handing out boards and saving my friends hundreds of bucks because they where on par with rental equipment and it allowed me to have a lot more people to ride with which makes it more fun for me. Bindings hold up a lot better so they hold their value longer, especially larger sizes. It is near impossible to find Men's Large (or Ride XL with their weird sizing) left over at shops so the used market for bindings is a lot more lucrative.