CB Sunday, November 30th.

mollyskeez

Ok. To start cb's park is def. worlds better than it used to be but a Lil constructive criticism here. Riding today i felt that the trail the park was on was way to steep and hitting each feature i just gained way too much speed. That trail would be really good for a nice jump line but i don't think the trail is very suitable for rails. The first 2 jumps were basically mounds of snow with lips. Maybe this was because of the rain, i do not know but the last jump was a good jump. Very very nice compared to what Ive seen there in the past. Another thing i noticed was how skinny the lips were for both the urban dfd and down double barrel rail. The double barrel was still hittable and so was the dfd but they would be a lot more comfy if the lips were wider. Over all the park is very good compared to years past and i understand that it came a long way and has a way to go but i think it will be decent with improvement.