Sunday 12/21 TR

rastasquid

Got up the mountain around 10ish, lot was filling up decently. Snow was great, with some powder left on the sides. Smoke and White Lightning had some bumps, and whistler was open off the long haul. Spent most of the day down on the Northface, and rode with davieclauss for a while. Great day of riding, some of he best snow I've seen up at Sno, and they were blowing about a dozen guns on spike all day, as well as highball in the morning. I thought a heard some guns still going over by fasttrack/runaway too. Hopefully some more trails will be open soon.

oh, and i'm pretty sure I dropped my pass in the lot....anyone know how much they charge for a replacement? dammit.

EDIT: SHOCKED. Sno just called and someone found my pass, turned it in, and they found my number from the pass application and called me. I guess a few honest people still ski. :lol:

Edited by rastasquid

didn't feel like starting a new topic, any word on sno's park this year?

still kind of in the "pre-season" stage right now...The trail for the main terrain park is being blasted every chance they get so there is a big push to get some more park oriented things rolling. right now there is (to the best of my knowledge) :

- two small flat boxes set up one after the other

- small (10 foot?) single barrel hand rail

- kicker on top of little headwall

- option: flat box, or flat wide rail

- option: small up to flat box, or down sing barrel urban rail

- option: small (10 foot?) mailbox, or miniature ride on rainbow box

Plenty of rails,boxes, and wall rides waiting to be sent out, just need some more snow blown.

Edited by riderossi