Jan 3, 2008 TR

lilpeterr

Most crowded day I ever saw at blue. 6pack line 15 min. Doubles were around the same. I try getting there early 1030ish. It was crowded inside the lodge. Burma was powder slash packed powder. But near the end of the day more icy like usual. Lazy mile was also nice and powdery and untill the end. Terrian park were semi good sorta worn down on landing spots after rails and jumps. Sorta like a valley. I went to lower lodge to avoid long lines but I was wrong. The line was heading outside. So I went to upperlodge. Wasn't that bad. I got chicken tenders with chili and a blue powerade. 12.50. After more runs we were about to eat at lower lodge cause my friend was hungrey.We were about to leave so he was going to eat. Than I remember doug/grilledsteezesandwich bmdi so I said it would be cheaper and more good. So we headed there. I got a hot roast sandwich with potato with butter and apple sauce. Apple sauce tasted homemade and really really good. The sandwich tasted good but not great. My friend got the gyro without onions she said it was good but not the best. My friend got tacosalad and a itlian hoagie he said it was good too. A 14 inch pizza pie is 7 dollers which is super cheap. All in all the day was good no hard falls but super crowded.