12/4 TR live

Santa Clauss

Nice to finally run into you Dave...

Conditions were amazing on NF. Lower Runaway was a bit icy. Also didn't head up top. But again, NF was amazing. White Lightning is starting to get some nice (but a bit sporadic) bumps.

A great day.

it's an iphone, I would have made it more detailed but I was writing it from the life and they were blowing snow right under me, the screen was getin wet, not good. So it looks like they put a new light on mainline, noticed it last night, there still blowing snow on the longer trails and a snowmaker said

Possible opening on Monday. I hope they can start workn on spike soon.

Brian we should ride together, I was riding with squid and his friends.

Brian we should ride together, I was riding with squid and his friends.

Oh definitely.. I would have rode with you today, but I was with someone and she would have felt intimidated riding with peeps she didn't know. Next time tho..

i just got back from sno...today was real good. i spent most of the day hiking the last 3 rails on mainline and the park crew did a awsome job settin them up. Towards the end the landings got a little icy but today was a real nice day to ride. Northface also had great conditions throughout the day.