1/9 TR

Erin808

Drove up from Philly and made it to the parking lot around 9:30AM. There were no cars there but I guess after such bad conditions earlier in the week people were staying away. The only two lifts I saw running were Phoebe and Iron Horse. We did a few blue runs off Iron Horse and the snow was pretty good. It was still cord and not icey. It was totally empty for a while.

The cruised down to Phoebe and did runs off of that chair. The stuff to skiers left was pretty steep and I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty quiet the whole time that we were there which was nice. The lifts were really slow though and the runs were short. I liked the double blacks but it was like flat, flat, flat, steep, flat and it just took such a short time to return to the lift and then an 8 minute lift ride.

It was a good day and the conditions were pretty good but I doubt that we would return. We were staying in the Poconos and were going to go again Sunday but I thought I would be bored doing it again two days later.