Girls Shred, Switch Mini Camp for Skiers and Snowboarders (PARK)

skier150

Switch Academy at Mountain Creek South is having an all girls mini camp on February 7th, 2009. This camp was developed to help skiers and snowboarders excel in the park and pipe. You do not need any park experience to get started, but you must be able to ski or ride in control on all the trails at MC. The camp runs on Saturday from 9 AM to 12 PM. The cost is $69 and INCLUDES your lift ticket for the event!! Please contact me for more information. Oh, yes... all the coaches for this camp are female.

Switch Academy at Mountain Creek South is having an all girls mini camp on February 7th, 2009. This camp was developed to help skiers and snowboarders excel in the park and pipe. You do not need any park experience to get started, but you must be able to ski or ride in control on all the trails at MC. The camp runs on Saturday from 9 AM to 12 PM. The cost is $69 and INCLUDES your lift ticket for the event!! Please contact me for more information. Oh, yes... all the coaches for this camp are female.

internet links?

pics and bios of the coaches ????? :D

internet links?

pics and bios of the coaches ????? :D

This camp was a last minute project, so we do not have anything up on the site at this time. We are also in the process of desgining a page that you can "meet" the coaches. The regular site is Switch Academy @ MC South. You can also visit our new group on FaceBook, most of our coaches and some current students are all members, just search for Switch Academy.

Edited by skier150

Great news! Lift tickets will be included with the entry fee for the girls camp only! Also, due to demand we have added some more dates:

Sat 2/7, Sun 2/8

Sat 2/28, Sun 3/1

Sat 3/7, Sun 3/8

Sat 3/14, Sun 3/15

Price is $69 for one day, or $129 for two days. Space is very limted, so please make your plans as soon as you can.

Switch Academy Site

973-864-8128

Great news! Lift tickets will be included with the entry fee for the girls camp only! Also, due to demand we have added some more dates:

Sat 2/7, Sun 2/8

Sat 2/28, Sun 3/1

Sat 3/7, Sun 3/8

Sat 3/14, Sun 3/15

Price is $69 for one day, or $129 for two days. Space is very limted, so please make your plans as soon as you can.

Switch Academy Site

973-864-8128

this sounds awesome...

what was the average age-ish of attendees this weekend?

(just want to be mentally prepared if i'm going to be the only person over 18)

thanks!

this sounds awesome...

what was the average age-ish of attendees this weekend?

(just want to be mentally prepared if i'm going to be the only person over 18)

thanks!

The girls camps tend to be a little older in average age. I would say for last weekend it was around 25 or so.

Thanks

sounds great, i'm totally in. although you can't register on the website, and mountain creek staff keeps insisting that the only dates were 2/7-2/8 even though all the other dates are listed on the site.

ah well. i'll try again tomorrow.

sounds great, i'm totally in. although you can't register on the website, and mountain creek staff keeps insisting that the only dates were 2/7-2/8 even though all the other dates are listed on the site.

ah well. i'll try again tomorrow.

I put in a message, so hopefully you will have better luck now. Please let me know if you continue to have an issue. Thanks

• 1 month later...