Sno TR and update

snoskier

Interesting day up at Sno.

It was a typical Sunday - wasn't crowded at all. Had a near death experience on White. It was really bumped up and I mean really bumped up. On top of the bumps was 2-4 inches of new snow blown over night. I was skiing along the guns on the left side and about three guns from the bottom when I fell. I was headed head first into the last gun, but was able to kick my skis around and get just enough edge that only my tails hit the gun. Very scary, but thankfully ok. Ski patrol was running toboggans through gates on white so at least I wouldn't have had to wait long.... Word on the street is that white will get groomed tonight. We'll see tomorrow.

The snow was good for the most part Boomer was icy on the top 1/4 but then changed to powder. Seemed like one of the guns was blowing ice not snow last night. Rattler was skiied off, but everything else was great. They have a the half pipe almost built, i'd imagine they will start cutting it next week.

About noon it warmed up and I was able to take some sunny laps on long haul. Skiied through the glades and just generally messed around off LH.

Saw ski (although I haven't seen him post) on my last run. Didn't see Melissa, but I'm sure the faceplant was entertaining.

all in all good day!