Bear Creek 2-14-09

boblikescats

Yeah right now it is mostly ICE with a light powder, don't run into the lift supports, lol. It is a black diamond if it sounds cool you should give it a try. Oh and to complain about the mountain being sticky is ridiculous, I go snowboarding almost everyday after 4 and the one evening the snow had soggy wet spots that is really like pulling the e-brake but i managed to board around it and through it without wiping out. I think Bear is doing extremely well considering the temp and humidity lately. Oh well I'm trying to shred the mountain again tonight and hit up the terrain parks at least twice each to hit the jumps again. I'm loving cascade. Epic

I board better alone. Sounds strange but then I keep complete concentration on what I am doing and hardly fall. When I board with others I try to see what they are doing and seem to be accident prone to falling and/or cutting someone else off. I do enjoy riding with others and try to pay more attention now after I totally took someone out. Hasn't happened since but i felt bad. The dude got up and was totally cool about it, I apologized but he said it was ok we all have to do it at least once. Also yesterday around 4:30 the terrain park was packed it was like an accident waiting to happen but i didn't see anyone get hurt. All in all yesterday was a nice snowboarding day.