Jack Frost ONE park setup update

TT C6

love is gonan be closed o nthe weekend? hahahahahahaha they have had all week to blow and rebuild and didnt do a damn thing. i love it

No. It's a good thing. Buckman's is having their big slopestyle event. :)

I just don't want to enter. But, you and Poop should. :)

What's the latest with ONE park?

Is it worth hitting.

ohhhh yeah that "CONTEST" i havent been to frost in some time either. id like to hear a report.

It sounds like you're hating on it. You and Poop ride BB all the time so I assume you can kill it. Why don't you both regiter tomorrow morning at BB and do the comp? John from Buckman's put a lot into the event and I'm sure it's going to be awesome. The only reason I'm not entering is I know that I SUCK compared to the kids that are registered.

I'd still like to hear a report on ONE park from someone.

Edited by TT C6

ive been riding for about 12 or so years now and besides last years trans am, i havent found a contest that has been fun and at the end of the dya im like "yeah im glad i did that one". this years trans am was terrible. at this point in time, i actually have no faith of boulder putting together a fun set up. if the set up ends up being fun i can just ride it the next day or whatever.

now if the contest was making your own lines through the trees at frost or a grab contest you could count me in

one park setup is: tree jib, flat box or flat rail, urban downrail or rideon down rail, 1st jump ( 30degree landing ) , hip, 25ft 2nd jump ( was throwin cork 7's off of and floatin backflips , was pretty legit ) stall on the skiers left after jump, new 10'x10' flat down rail or the up rail, into the quarter pipe and flat rail, then finally a wall ride and new 24' box.

one park setup is: tree jib, flat box or flat rail, urban downrail or rideon down rail, 1st jump ( 30degree landing ) , hip, 25ft 2nd jump ( was throwin cork 7's off of and floatin backflips , was pretty legit ) stall on the skiers left after jump, new 10'x10' flat down rail or the up rail, into the quarter pipe and flat rail, then finally a wall ride and new 24' box.

Thanks for posting that description. Much appreciated. :) Do you think JF is worth hitting this Sunday, or would you just do LOVE/Boulder?

I think I'm hitting Blue tomorrow.

was throwin cork 7's off of and floatin backflips , was pretty legit

NICE.

I'd like to ride with you at Boulder sometime. :)