why is this place so expensive?

putbadstuffhere13

how much was the lift ticket? Was it crowded..if they charge alot and it's busy..then good for them..if they charge alot and have trouble attracting skiers and riders..then they have to lower their prices..

hiya. i paid $60. not sure if it was busy as it was my first time there. i would say lift lines took roughly 5 - 10 minutes. my friend from md told me that since it's one of the closer ones to DE/MD and there aren't many options within an hour and a half away, that they can charge what they want, despite how the mountain or trails are.

a 5-10 minute lift line at RT is a LONG lift line. If you go during the week even through the night its mostly just ski right in and sit right down on the lift. The past two weekends have been super busy. If you come back, fife and drum lift line expect to be fairly busy with the new fife and drum park.

are there any deals at Ski Roundtop???

I'm trying to unload some ticket called a "snow guarantee" pass good at whitetail, liberty, or roundtop until Feb 2010 because they don't give refunds. Did one run and said fuck it...so they gave us those passes in lieu of crediting my card.

Will sell for $25 if anyone is around Harrisburg. Just PM me.

I'm trying to unload some ticket called a "snow guarantee" pass good at whitetail, liberty, or roundtop until Feb 2010 because they don't give refunds. Did one run and said fuck it...so they gave us those passes in lieu of crediting my card.

Will sell for $25 if anyone is around Harrisburg. Just PM me.

i have one of those advantages cards and it only cost me 21 for 5hours, i went this past tuesday around 5pm and it was really good out there