Anyone Going Up Tonight To Ski Park?

sjb269

Whats up everyone... Im headed up tonight to do a little park skiing then check out the north face. If anyone wants to meet up hit me up! I hate skiing by myself (especially in the park)! Hopefully youre someone good and we can push eachother! Ill have 08' public enemies, khaki pants, black jacket, and lt green helmet!

Steve

Whats up everyone... Im headed up tonight to do a little park skiing then check out the north face. If anyone wants to meet up hit me up! I hate skiing by myself (especially in the park)! Hopefully youre someone good and we can push eachother! Ill have 08' public enemies, khaki pants, black jacket, and lt green helmet!

Steve

Not to rain on your parade, but the landings were thick SOLID ice yesterday. :(

Edited by TT C6

The conditions were not that great in the park due to the super hard landings and lack of lighting at night. I did about three runs through the park then i changed skis and ripped up the northface which wasnt bad if you had super sharp edges. There were a few solid ice spots, but overall it was fine. Today and tomorrow after 12 should be awesome for park skiing. I am taking off work at 12 tomorrow to ski the park all day!! If anyone else is going up during the day hit me up!

Steve

The conditions were not that great in the park due to the super hard landings and lack of lighting at night. I did about three runs through the park then i changed skis and ripped up the northface which wasnt bad if you had super sharp edges.

That's the EXACT same thing I reported. :)

Hope you have a good time later this week.

Please report on the conditions of the landings.

I'm still bummed I didn't get to ride Spike. Those jumps looked like a lot of fun.