Holiday Valley, NY TR

Tyler

Out here in Western Pa not much is open, 7 springs has a pretty good hike park i hear, but Holiday Valley (45 milies SE of Buffalo) is still spinning the lifts and has a pretty legit park. Tickets were $12 for a 4-7 pm session so we took the 2.5 hour drive..

Conditions were really soft but the biggest jump, about 35 feet had a pretty legit lip even late in the day. park consisted of 3 jumps and about 10 rails.. Only a few other trails were open, and alot of the golf course underneath the snow was drying out nicely.

Just a few shots of the mountain from the parking lot..pics start from peaks far right..

SDC10404.jpg

SDC10406.jpg

SDC10407.jpg

anyway. now onto the good part, holiday valley is 45 minutes form buffalo and the canadian-american border, so why not.. luckily passports arent required until after june 1, and we didnt have birth certificates with us either. luckily the dude was chill and let us pass on our PA drivers lisences and college ID's. we got across the border around 8:30 pm

Buffalo from out the car window

SDC10414.jpg

A little Canadian heritage

SDC10438.jpg

SDC10454.jpg

Niagara Falls, All lit up

SDC10463.jpg

SDC10467.jpg

SDC10469.jpg

SDC10477.jpg

Skyline overlooking the falls

SDC10455.jpg

SDC10456.jpg

SDC10459.jpg

Downtown Niagara was hoppin as well

SDC10482.jpg

SDC10484.jpg

Snagged some food at a local restaurant, 19 year old drinking age FTW! :D

SDC10494.jpg

SDC10490.jpg

Paid in American, the bitch gave me my change in Canadian, what good does that do me when it was impossible to find a currency exchange at midnight..

SDC10492.jpg

Got to hear a few canadians say 'Eh' :P , chill in Niagara, check out the falls, and get our car searched for pot by those damn border police... Left around midnight and drove the 3 hours back to school, exhausted but a totally random and fun night. peace.