Finally found it!

backcountry_rider

Since this came out in Fall of 07 I've been wanting one. Unfortunately, up until Fall 08 I couldn't afford it, and by that time they were nowhere to be seen.

Just lucky enough I guess, a 163 07/08 wasteland showed up on eBay and I snaked it. FINALLY, after months and months of searching I'd just about given up hope. When they made this deck it stood for everything I loved about the sport...steeps, pow and the (very) occasional run through the park, but most of all: speed.

Watch out, blue ski patrol...you'll have someone new to harass in 09/10!

here's a shitty image from elements-rider:

wasteland.jpg

Watch out, blue ski patrol...you'll have someone new to harass in 09/10!

Congrats. :)

They can't harass what they can't catch. :)

I hear a lot of people complaining about being harassed by Blue's ski patrol.

I gotta ask......

Why spend your money at Blue if they harass you there ????

you ask this god damn question every day. its getting fucking annoying

I asked the OP a legitimate question because I wanted to get a fresh perspective.

Annoying would be when people constantly complain about being harassed by Blue's ski patrol while continuing to give Blue their money.

Or.....

some suburban white kid posting pics and stories of "gangstas" and talking tough from the mean streets of Downingtown. :lol::lol:

Edited by TT C6

I thoroughly enjoy the fact that almost every PASR thread can turn into a Blue patrol conflict thread.

I've only ridden there a couple times...the last time they did take the liberty of embarrassing me in front of my family. I figured blue square trails meant haul slightly less ass than on diamonds.

Stoked about this new deck though...can't wait for winter to get here again!

Congrats. :)

They can't harass what they can't catch. :)

I hear a lot of people complaining about being harassed by Blue's ski patrol.

I gotta ask......

Why spend your money at Blue if they harass you there ????

it is the tallest in the area and has great lift service...

Edited by zaldon

True. No one can argue that. :yes

I only wish Blue address some of the things people are unhappy about. (ski patrol, parks, short season,etc)

ski patrol does need to calm down, i don't know anything about the park, and the season really wasn't that much shorter than other mountains and it is a smart business move for them to close down after they aren't going to sell any more passes. realistically anyone who wants spring skiing is going to travel to NY or VT

ski patrol does need to calm down, i don't know anything about the park, and the season really wasn't that much shorter than other mountains and it is a smart business move for them to close down after they aren't going to sell any more passes. realistically anyone who wants spring skiing is going to travel to NY or VT

or Camelback, or Big Boulder.

Especially if they want a decent park.