Anyone buy there pass yet?

Santa Clauss

So I'm definatly gonna be buying an unlimited pass again this season, I'm gonna give em' another chance. Has anyone else purchased a pass yet? I read that night and other passdd other than unlimited will hate to go to the ticket window every trip, for me that makes the unlimited pass even better cus I would really have to walk all the way to the lodge. And damn it's boreing around here these days!!

Edited by Santa

I bought 2 in May. :D

As soon as they start prepping for the beginning of the season, I'll try to get the physical pass. That way I (hopefully) won't have to deal with the issues that seem to arise when everyone else is trying to get theirs.

I read that night and other passdd other than unlimited will hate to go to the ticket window every trip

That makes sense.. but you're right.. that's a hell of a hassle.

I'm sure if things ever progressed at the mountain to the point they're really busy and the place is a zoo.. they'll look into a better way of doing passes and lift-side validations.

Yup, I was stupid, I was thinking they'd keep that $450 price longer... next paycheck i'll go up there.

Anyone hear any more news on improvements regarding the lights?

Haha I started this topic from my iPhone yesterday sorry for the bad spelling.

Edited by Santa

• 4 weeks later...