Local features

alexsz17

The new wal-mart in east greenville has some potential for drops and/or wall rides. Behind it down past the middleschool is Mrs. T's perogies factory, I oughtta get pics. A lower parking lot has two seperate crusty old handrails going up to the factory lot. One is pretty large, like 15 stairs or so I never counted. If your not familiar, when coming through town on 29 (assuming your coming from t-pike or quakertown) at the end of town before walmart turn left at the ST. Philip Neri school traffic light. Follow it down until you go under the train bridge, at the stop sign look right. Large parking lot that is good......no GREAT for donuts in a vehicle too. I grew up in this town and let me say, god help you if your spotted by an officer of the law.

rohm and haas in bluebell has the nicest handrail pretty much ever and its long but im pretty sure ud get arrested within 5 minutes of getting there but if anyone would like to try lemme know how it goes

Not trying to be a dick but bluebell is not really that close to BC. I thought that is what we were talking about here.

Alright I'll snag some pics for you lazy folks. It's like 30 seconds out of the way of bc. It's pretty big, blacktop up top and blacktop flat landing. Round rail maybe 2 inch dia. probably really frickin rusty. There's a grass hill on the side so you got that working for ya. I've never done it, we used to palm up to it on blades when I was a young buck, but I've never cleaned it as it is pretty frickin long.

I'll shut up now and say pics to come in the near future.

hahahahah

dude. me and lim. or whatever ians name is on here drive 50+ mins to get to bear three times a week.

I drive an hour and fiftenn minutes :naughty been there the past two days. was gunna go today sept the snow..

You coming from my direction? (lancaster/lititz)

or you coming from the oposite direction?

EDIT: that handrail looks sick.

Edited by boardin_nerd

• 2 weeks later...