boot and binding help

afroman7

I am a snowboarder and was just wondering will a size medium flow binding work for a boot size 10. The reason why I'm asking is because there is a board on ebay that I'm interested in and has flow medium bindings that come with it and I wear a size 10 boot. The flow binding sizing chart on evogear.com says that a medium binding is recommended for sizes between 7-9 and a large is 8.5-11.5. So will the binding work or not? Thanks for your input!

Likely not, medium bindings barely fit 9s usually. Unfortunately large bindings are far more valuable than medium bindings for that reason so even the plan to buy the board and sell the bindings won't work. I'd look at the price thinking you are basically just buying the board for that price.

If you are buying a setup and you don't already have a board or bindings, I would honestly worry about getting the bindings first. You can always find decent boards for cheap at the end of hte season but bindings are hard to come by. And while you destroy boards bindings last a lot longer.

For finding gear, check out cleansnipe.com. Their selection changes every day but if you watch it long enough what you want will come up for sale. I was looking for a board and it popped up one day for $150 new, and normal price was about 500.

Edited by Kevin.